I was hoping we could share some of the places we order our supplies from. I know some of you order from some really cool conventional and unconventional places, so please share links! You can either edit directly into this thread or leave links in the comments area and I'll move them into this thread for you. If a bunch of us are ordering from the same places perhaps we could try and get the orders coordinated to save on shipping and reduce the packaging/transportation fuels etc.
I got a fair amount from MasterMind Toys — they have quite a bit in the educational stuff department, and shipping is free for orders over $75. I also got some great kits from Grand River Toys, but their site is currently under construction.
I'm looking at some Waldorf'ish stuff here at Acorn's Journey.
2 comments:
Rachel, great idea! Just remember, folks, that we have to order from Canadian companies as it costs too much to get things across the border and through customs. I'll let someone else tell their best School House story!
Julie
This is the writing resource that I've been suggesting to parents during our Learning Plan meetings. It seems like quite a nifty little program. Check out the other writing resources on this site, as well -- for example, the Writing Portfolios. (I'm not sure you'll need the Teaching and Assessment Guide, but I will approve it for purchase.) It seems to be for students in grades 2 to 5 (not sure where A - grade 1 has gone!)
Tree House Press:
http://www.businessvision.net/Edge/Main.asp?D={10C4D5A6-37AB-4466-A6A6-7660611FE356}&PageType=ProductList&DisplayMode=Category&CategoryID=35
Julie
Post a Comment
Whaddya think?